Friday, September 17, 2010

Trials and Tribulations of Launching a City

It is difficult to be a virtual mayor of a non-existent city with few occupants. However, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I now have a resident of Lautrecville. My idea is to use the city as metaphor. To that end, I have photos or odd pictures. Ideally, a person can click on the pic and go right to the page where that "office" is located (another page).
I need to put this in working order before I can get my class to sign on. BUT, I am hopeful....thanks to Dr. X who has offered to assist me!
Am I over my head? Me thinks, perhaps.

1 comment:

  1. Lautrecville at http://lautrecville.spruz.com/

    is indeed awesome. I would not worry about the glitches--we will take care of those. The first steps are always the hardest. :-)

    ReplyDelete