We continued to experience difficult with our avatars from Voki. Students are thrilled when they work but have been frustrated. Instead of using the same tool for the next audio file, I'm planning to use the Voice Board in Blackboard. It seems to be fairly easy to use and we don't have to worry about conflicts with the software since it is designed to work within the system.
Students in my Future of Work seminar will continue the work from last Fall II's seminar on the Outliers wiki. The link will be posted here so you can check it out. This is only one activity for this six session seminar but they are to either add comments or edit/add pages as they wish. I am requiring five posts. This is an adjusted assignment since we usually do something with ePortfolio but with the change in platforms, I have decided not to do this in the Fall. We'll see what progress is made with Digication before I add yet another frustrating assignment.