Community 2.0 Seminar Agenda
10 December 2010
- Freewrite: Envision the end of Spring semester. Where would you want your students to be? What do you want them to be doing? How does this seminar help to achieve this vision?
- Follow-up Discussion: What are you trying to accomplish for your students through this seminar?
- Assignment of Professional Support Pairs
- Break into Professional Support Pairs
- Adding information to the wiki (if needed); reading the wiki; working with your support partner to articulate what you want to do for a specific course or courses and how and with whom; problem solving.
Touch base with Network Partners
- Google Cluster: Blogger/Docs
- Next time: Facebook!
- Expectations for Spring
- Course Codes for this semester
- By Friday, January 7: Use your Contributor Tag to check all your blog entries this semester. You may also want to refresh your mind as to what others are doing by checking their Contributor Tags. Then compose a Reflective Blog that
- begins by restating your goal(s) for the Spring
- reflects on your own entries over the semester.
- reflects on what someone else said that you found provocative and link it to what you have done or are planning to do in this seminar.