Wednesday, December 15, 2010

E-Readers in the Classroom

Apologies if this is a little OT, but I sure need help with this (end of semester desperation). I know we're giving our students so many online surveys, but would anyone be willing to send out this short e-reader survey to their classes?

Basically it just asks them how they got ahold of their course readings and if they have any interest in using portable devices. We're doing an exploratory study with a bunch of Sony Readers. A bit aggravating, but I learned a lot about the IRB process at least (which caused a bit of anxiety, but went ok).

2 comments:

  1. Just in time! I meet my students one last time tomorrow. Will you do the survey again in teh Fall II or the Spring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Ann but we are finished. I can add it to Announcements just in case anyone logs in now that they are finished.

    ReplyDelete