Saturday, December 18, 2010

Emerging from the black hole of grading: Status

I thought this might be a common thread amongst us. Well, I would like to report that I am searching for other countries/colleges who might be interested in connecting for a joint project involving virtual blogging and beyond. We are, as Rich reported, ahead of the game as far as I can tell. I want to add video to my next term blogging. Other countries are blogging about snowball fights. Yes: from Germany to China. Snowball fights appear to be a major problem. What do you do with a student who throws snowballs at another student with intent to harm? How interesting is that to learn what the school issues are across the world. Snowball fights? Who'd a thunk it? My next blog may be a video one of snowball fighting....or my next assignment in 101 Fall II might be to respond to the question of snowball fights to those students far away.Or will that give our students ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment