Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Getting Up and Started

This has been a bit of a crazy time to get this going. I got the course at the last minute and then left for California for a week and took my laptop with me to make the course happen. So I am still searching for a dance partner within my department but I have setup my own blog for the class as a starting point.
I have distributed the survey to everyone and since I am teaching an ONLINE class only I have to assume good Karma will move over my super scholars and urge them to complete the survey.
I will give you further news on my success later this week.

2 comments:

  1. Hey David.

    Send us the link to your course so we can add you to our list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in. Looking forward to hearing more specifics about teaching and learning with the online and community 2.0 intersections.

    ReplyDelete