Friday, September 23, 2011

Week 3, we keep at it!

Rudy and I met to discuss plan and last Thursday and expected students enrolled in his hybrid course to want to post their homework the night before it was due.

I also visited the first section of MAT096.1589. Student expresses an interest in following our blog due to their apathy to Math, but mainly because they don’t want to know the fastest way to secure their way out of this remedial course.

This week I began tracking comments through DISQUS. I’m so glad I activated this option. It’s simple, quick and user friendly for both bloggers and readers to use.

The most important aspect of DISQUS is that I can see all my comments on one page. As opposed to having to log into every single social media we have chosen for our project.

As we get more traffic and comments, I will show you a picture of all the comments and traffic we are getting. (For some reason Blogspot doesn't allow Print-Sscreen shots added to this post).

Next week, starting, Tuesday, I’ll visit the rest of the MAT096 sections and hope not to get too confused with the irregular days ahead in the academic calendar.

Have an awesome weekend fellow Community 2.0 Bloggers!
Best-Ingrid



1 comment:

  1. I had no idea there was a tool like this, and I have been craving something like it. Thanks for letting us know about it.

    ReplyDelete