Tuesday, October 18, 2011


SO they were given their first assignment, and overall so far they are doing well. I have a few glitches as some posted on their own blog, which is not quite what I wanted yet, but flexibility in technology is always good. This class only meets every other week as it is a seminar so I won't have quite the volume of assignments that others will have.

So far so good, and I am formulating my next assignment as well as asking them to post and response to this current assignment.



First Blog Assignment My Dream JOB
If you could create your perfect dream job what would it look like. Consider the following 
as parameters to work within.


1. What part of the world would you want to do the career?
2. What career field would it be in?
3. What would your manager or supervisor be like?
4. What would the work environment be like in your perfect job?
5. When you went home each day how would you want to feel?
6 When you told you family and friends what you were doing, how would you want them to react?
7 Choose an image from Google Art or other web searches that depicts this perfect career.






Create a blog no later than Oct 29, 2011

1 comment:

  1. I like the assignment, especially the integration of an image.

    ReplyDelete