Saturday, October 1, 2011

Week 3 and Going as Expected

I have the fortune of posting this from the shores of the Italian Med sea. On advantage sometimes of teaching an online class is the ability to manage it from anywhere in the world. I have pretty much set my blog up and I have the students feeding me the Email addresses so I can make them all authors and create their own destiny. I have first assignment ready for them to work on and they seem to be reasonably excited about participating in this activity.
I still and hoping to work with another class but the way our department is now divided up makes it a little more difficult.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as if you and your students are off to a good start (especially you - in your travels!) If you post more about the content of your course it might help entice others to think about connecting with you. They need not be in your department, just sharing an interest or idea that can be the seed of the activity.

    ReplyDelete