Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful for the lovely "submit" and "ask" buttons on our blog!

Dear Community 2.0 of fellow LaGuardians,

I originally wanted to write this post on Tuesday, but after approving the posts Rudy's MAT115 students submitted to the blog, I decided to wait until today. Why? To allow a steady stream of queued posts on our blog.... I must admit that I love the queue feature and I will certainly share its advantages and disadvantages (there are some, of course) at our December meeting just a couple weeks away. Yes, this Fall I 2011 session is flying by non-stop!

At any rate, the reason of this post is to report that the majority of the posts (see here, here, here, here and here) having been very positive, except for this one. We expect more submissions from MAT115.1592 in the next two weeks, along with the end of Fall I 2011 surveys. We have learned that a couple students want to vlog (video blog post), as well. Needless to mention, Rudy and I can't wait to use our nifty iPhone to record and post within minutes via our friendly user Tumblr app. Can you tell we love our gadgets and technology?

In the meantime, Rudy has graciously appointed himself as the one in charge to answer all "Math Questions" on our MathBlogLagCC. I would have volunteered, but I really would not want to disappoint the Intrawebs and Intranets Binomial Gods.

We hope the questions come more often as last sessions midterms and final exams are just around the corner.

Until the next post!

Mrs. De León




1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is wonderful! Keep up this good work... :-)

    ReplyDelete