Community 2.0 Agenda
9 December 2011
10:10-10:40 Developing & Evaluating Effective Connective Learning Networks HERE.
10:40-11:30 Report-out and Discussion HERE.
11:40-12:50 Twittering with Justin Rogers-Cooper
- Field Work
- Group A (Justin, Vera, Michelle,Rebekah, David ): “C” Building cafeteria, 3d floor
- Group B (Jason, Aaron, Ingrid, Judith): “C” Building cafe, first floor
- Group C (Maria, Rudy, Ari, Luke, Priscilla) : Food vendors in front of “B” and/or “C” building.
- Discussion of Twitter feed
- Group Work: one-paragraph blog entry that uses the tweets but expands on them as per the previous discussion
- Next Meeting: Wednesday 2/29/12 10 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Write a "Best of Class" blog entry.
- Use the list we created together today to self-critique your activity and then revise it by the February meeting. Then post a blog entry covers the following:
- What is the revised activity?
- What are its goals? (use Bloom’s Taxonomy)
- Describe what types of connections are being made. (Across courses, across disciplines, with the wider college community, with the world?)
- How are these connections meaningful?