Monday, December 5, 2011

Moby Dick: An Illustration for Every Page

"Because I honestly consider Moby-Dick to be the greatest novel ever written, I am now going to create one illustration for every single one of the 552 pages in the Signet Classic paperback edition."

This doesn't have to do with connecting classes, really, but upon learning of illustrator Matt Kish's project, I thought of Nozomi and her blogging art students:

http://everypageofmobydick.blogspot.com/search/label/works%3A%20moby-dick%20%28an%20illustration%20for%20every%20page%29


 

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic project! And it turned into a book!!

    I am *SO* using the blog as a model for my ENG 102...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to start my own project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOooohhhh, like. Priscilla, let's illustrate each page of Don Quixote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOooohhhh, like. Priscilla, let's illustrate each page of Don Quixote.

    ReplyDelete