up right now at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
What's AMAZING about Blogger App & Mobile Blog:
- I can locate my students with GPS every time they post (!!!!!). Also, they can locate me drawing from art at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, anytime when I publish a post at the museum.
- My course promo site is a mobile blog that will become an official course mobile blog in the fall (under construction---this is a test site for now). Starting this week, I will connect my future students with our Asian Art community, so this app makes my life easier.
- The good news is that the 2012 Asian Heritage Celebration is happening now, so future students can start blogging this month! The Japanese Government is coming to LaGuardia next week for the Cherry Blossom Tree Planting event on Tuesday, April 24th.
- In the fall, all of my students are required to create a blog, as usual, but this time, on a smartphone. They blog about something Asian in New York City. This probably means posting a photo every week and commenting on each other's post(s) every other week, or along those lines. If someone does not own a smartphone, she does it on a computer or makes friends who have smartphones. The only way to get ahead in the society is through your generous act!
- My students can email me, call me, text me, or create a blog post for me (this last one actually happened last semester), for extra help.
- No more museum stubs! Yay!
By the way, I started to use my android phone for my very first mobile blog and thought about posting something on this blog (early this semester, I had problems creating the mobile blog on Blogger, which significantly slowed me down, but it seems those malfunctions have been fixed).