Community 2.0 Agenda
19 March 2013
02:30-03:15 Evaluating Online Interactions
- Small Group
- Large Group: (Wordle HERE)
- Blog Post Response: Evaluating Styles
03:15-03:35 Maria's Connection Story: Web 2.0, Self-Efficacy & Multilingual Writers HERE
03:35-04:10 Hands-On: Building and Connecting Blogs HERE
04:20-05:15 Connecting Activity
- Please take a few minutes to interview your partners with the questions on your dance card. (These will help you all connect two communities of students in a learning activity through the use of a web 2.0 platform.)
- In a blog post, summarize your interview notes. Be sure to specify who you interviewed (and please fill in your *dance partners* HERE).
Please ask your colleagues these questions and take notes on their responses.
05:15-05:30 Next Steps (Full Group) and Course Code Verification HERE.
- Reading Assignment HERE
- Individual Blog Post: What have you decided to do as your activity?
- (How will you connect two communities of students in a learning activity through the use of a web 2.0 platform this semester?)
- (by 10 April)