Sunday, May 19, 2013

Update - Progress at last

We are making progress! On Tuesday Porsha and I finally connected our classes. First thing we did was have the groups from both classes exchange papers so, the group doing Main Idea question in Porsha's CSE class exchanged papers with the Main Idea group in my CSZ class. We figured it would be best to have students compare each others work and make changes on paper before they tamper with the online document.
On Tuesday my students will begin editing the online document...Hopefully.

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you begin with "We are making progress!" and end with "...Hopefully!" That captures the excitement, suspense, and anxiety that come from staking new pedagogical ground. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to hear about the results of the first connection!

    ReplyDelete