Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Update

There's not a huge amount to update since last week since we are in the middle of the two speeches I am going to use for the activity.  But I definitely have learned from the first one...

Students were mostly successful uploading their outlines, although formatting became an issue with the technology.  Also, some students uploaded Word documents which defeated the purpose of the wiki.

I thought their feedback, when given, was pretty good so I am happy with that.  One of the things I didn't anticipate was when students did not upload their outlines, it prevented others from providing feedback.  So I need to figure that out.

I also am not sure about doing this cross-class for the next stage either.  If it had all gone smoothly I would be doing so, but they are just now becoming comfortable with their OWN class wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment